- All our parts & labour enjoy a 3 months warranty coverage policy
- Repair Xperts will not be held accountable for voiding any continuing warranty that a device enjoys with its manufacturers or network providers and insurance companies.
- The refunds will be made only after inspection by our technician who will ascertain the cause of the fault. Their decision in this regard will be final.
Price and Quotes
All the pricing and the quotation are approximate and are subject to change without any prior notification.
Turn Around Time
The TAT strictly depends upon the nature and gravity of the issue that the gadget has encountered
All the spare parts that we use for replacement in the event of a snag are branded and original
- You have 30 working days to collect your gadget from the date the repair and servicing are over.
- A late collection charge will be applied in case of any delay.
Refunds will not come into play when...
- The device has call barring activated by the network provider or has been locked with a security ID.
- The Warranty policy has not been met
- Once the warranty period has expired
- The device cannot be assessed by any Repair Xpert Technician
- You cannot show us the receipt
- The device is either lost or stolen, blocked or blacklisted by the authorities
- The company will not be responsible for any damage caused to the gadget as a result of any service or a product not connected to Repair Xperts
- Repair Xperts will not be accountable for any loss or damage caused by the postal department or courier services.
- Repair Xperts will not be responsible for any loss of data stored in the device during the service.