Microsoft Surface Go Model 1601 is a fantastic gadget with an array of value additions, which make it one of the next-gen devices that meet the needs of today's users. The two cameras, the high tech pro pen, a super-sensitive screen, kickstand, 64/128GB 256/512GB storage memory, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer….the list is pretty long! But still, at times, it faces glitches and that is when we at Repair Xperts come into the picture. With years of experience and some of the best techies at our disposal, we come with some seamless service of various models of Microsoft Surfaces in Sydney and Burwood, including the Surface Pro 2 Model.
The issues of the Microsoft Surface Go Model that we address and solve, include:
- Microsoft Surface Go failing to start up
- Power cable not charging
- Battery issues, with the battery failing to power up the device
- Short Circuit in Motherboard
- Unresponsive display
- Unresponsive or broken/cracked touchscreen
- Flickering Screen
- Distorted or silent audio and speakers
- Silent or distorted audio accessories
- Camera getting blurred and not recording
Our experts at Repair Xperts would go all the way to solve all these issues at the earliest, once you CONTACT US
and bestow the responsibility of having these issues solved.